Sunday, July 29, 2007

An Unlikely Soldier, Oops! I meant Airman



For the last several months I've been talking about making a major change in my life. Well, I finally did it. I joined the Air National Guard! I still can't believe I did it but I did. The photo proves it. Maybe I was going through a midlife crisis or was just bored looking for a new challenge. Whatever the reason, I feel really good about my decision and look forward to serving my country for the next six years. I'm off to basic training in February and am excited about getting whipped into shape. There will definitely be a book about my experience in the upcoming future. You better believe it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Angie!