Sunday, June 25, 2006

Freaky Deaky -- Now the truth comes out


It's funny because I never thought of myself as a romance author yet I'm writing it. Now somehow I have gotten into the market of writing erotic fiction and I am loving the shit. In the last year erotica has become one of the hottest selling books because it give women the fantasy and the orgasms they ain't getting at home! Those stories allows me to live that fantasy and it is so much fun it is amazing. I just finished a full length erotica for Parker Publishing slotted for the Christmas season and have just landed on an anthology with another crazy ass author by the name of Kimberly Kaye Terry. Horny is probably the best way to describe her cause it definitely shows in her writing. But don't hate, participate. We're teaming up along with Lisa Riley to do a sizzling book for 2007. I can't wait. I'm writing this story and loving everything about it because I get to control the man and do everything I would love to have happen to me. I sitting hear laughing my ass off. Drunk as a skunk cause you know I wouldn''t be writing this if I wasn't. I already have two other erotic tales in my head just ready to come out and play. How about a little sucking, licking, you want it. I got it. Many will be appalled while others applaud.

1 comment:

Kimberly Kaye Terry said...

Ain't nothing wrong with the "freaky deaky"...now pop ya collar, ma!

I'm thinking more will applaud than be appalled, cause love, lust,freakin' and sneakin' are real and it's all good. As long as the lovin' is in there, I'm down with eroticism. Hot sex is cool. Romance is cool. Put the two together? Dayum...that's HOT.

smooch
~K