Friday, June 09, 2006

Now what?

I can't believe it, after weeks of stressing over a book that I didn't think I'd ever get down it's finished! I couldn't wait. As soon as I sent it off I said to myself my editor is gonna hate it because I felt like I wasn't writing for me I was once against writing against a deadline. So after not hearing from her for a week I just had to call becaue the suspense was kiling me and guess what, she actually loved it and thinks it's some of my best work. go figure. So I went and treated myself to my favorite restaurant Outback Steakhouse. The next day I received revisions for my september release which I put in the mail today. Hoorah! now I am lying across my bed watching every DVD I've bought in the last three months and haven't had the opportunity to watch. now that I have watched the last movie I find myself wondering what next? it's crazy. my house is a mess. I've neglected my kids for months and yet I am feeling disconnected and totally at a loss as to what to do next. call it crazy. I call it trying to find a way to return to reality after living in fantasy for three months. hopefully I'll get together by friday.

1 comment:

Kimberly Kaye Terry said...

See...this further lets me know you need a whipping! What in the world do you mean, you don't know what to do next? Get your butt to writing that "Give it to me now boy, don't make me hurt your ass, hot sex on the platter anthology" THAT'S what you need to be doing next! Talking about kicking your shoes off, laying on the bed and watching a movie! What the...?

Write heffa, write!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

told you I was gonna mess with you...hehehe

xoxo
K