Friday, May 29, 2009

I Hate Moving!

I had just finished the ordeal of moving! There is nothing worse than having to move at the same time you have a book due. I have been so stressed this last month that I've gained ten pounds. I've always been a stress eater. I would give anything to be one of those kind of women who loses her appetite when she's under pressure. Right now my entire body hurts from moving furniture. I thought it was all over when the moving truck left and then I remembered I had to go back to my old place and clean it up. It took me all day to vacuum, clean and shampoo. But finally at nine p.m. it's all over...or is it? Nope, because I can't find any clean linen so I stepped out in my garage and remembered I can't park my car inside because I have boxes, lots and lots of boxes filling the entire contents. With a heavy sigh, I turned out the light, shut the door. I'll save the search for another day. Now I'm wondering if I'm going to get this book done in time. Only time will tell....

No comments: